On June 10, 1902, at 1a.m. a man stepped out of a train at the CP Station that was originally located in the Elgin and Larch Street area.  This man, never having been in Sudbury before, was already intrinsically linked with the industry, religion...

Here are the latest stories in People:
In 1940, 15% of Sudbury's homes still had outdoor plumbing.